TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep the RansomRacing.co.uk website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and RansomRacing.co.uk in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept agree the following terms and conditions:
- The owners of this web site is:
Adam Hebditch Trading As
10 Tarrant Wharf,
- Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with RansomRacing.co.uk, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and RansomRacing.co.uk unless and until RansomRacing.co.uk accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time RansomRacing.co.uk sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by RansomRacing.co.uk of your offer to buy goods from RansomRacing.co.uk.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, which may be amended from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- RansomRacing.co.uk will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
- You undertake that all details you provide to RansomRacing.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform RansomRacing.co.uk as soon as possible.
- Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable, but RansomRacing.co.uk will offer these options at the discretion of RansomRacing.co.uk.
- You may withdraw from the contract at any time after the placement of an order and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 days from the day after you receive the product by:
- Sending the notice of cancellation by email via the ‘Contact Us’ page on RansomRacing.co.uk account ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; please keep safe your email as proof of notification; and/or
- Where you have already received the goods, return the goods to RansomRacing.co.uk unopened together with your order number within 7 days from the date that you received the goods. RansomRacing.co.uk will then refund you the purchase price of the goods subject to a visual inspection.
- Once RansomRacing.co.uk receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to RansomRacing.co.uk from your credit card, in relation to your order, will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible within 30 days of your order, provided that the goods you wish to return are received by RansomRacing.co.uk in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. Please find more information for how to return your item on the Returns Policy page.
- Minimum card and Paypal payment is £1.50 per transaction. It is not possible to process payment below this amount.
- All our orders are shipped from the UK. Orders placed for shipment to countries outside of the European Union may by subject to taxes, customs duties and other fees charged by the country of destination. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and fees can vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs office if you require further information on any fees you may be liable to pay. It is the responsibility of the named recipient to pay any applicable import fees if requested. Please note that failure to pay these fees will result in the item being returned to us of which you will only be refunded 50% of the cost of the goods upon receipt of the return.
RansomRacing.co.uk understands the value of your privacy, and will therefore only use the information you give us to process your order and provide a quick and convenient service to you in the future. We do not sell mailing lists to other companies, or divulge any of your personal details to other companies or individuals.
Terms of Website Usage
- RansomRacing.co.uk is a site operated by Adam Hebditch trading as Ransom Racing. Our main trading address is 10 Tarrant Wharf, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9NY.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
- When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our permission to do so.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and
• any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others. Nothing contained on our Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on our Site without our written permission or the written permission of such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on our Site, or any other content on our Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that we will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
- Any communication or material you do transmit to our Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to our Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Website Usage Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website http://www.RansomRacing.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
RansomRacing.co.uk is a site operated by Adam Hebditch trading as “Ransom Racing”. Our main trading address is 10 Tarrant Wharf, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9NY.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our site;
• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another´s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.